University of Indianapolis Bats:
During her career at University of Indianapolis, Foley set three school records, including wins with 140, strikeouts (1,659), and innings pitched (1027). The right-handed hurler recorded eight career no-hitters and is second all-time in Division II history in strikeouts. In addition, Foley was also named to the NFCA All-American every season of her collegiate career.
In her senior season, Foley finished with a stellar 40-4 record and a 0.85 ERA. Her efforts were rewarded with Great Lakes Valley Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Year honors. In that same season, she became the third pitcher in Division II history to strikeout all 21 batters in a seven-inning game.
In 2015, Foley helped lead the Greyhounds to the Division II Women’s College World Series in Oklahoma City, where she tossed a no-hitter in the opening game of the series, beating eventual national-champs Georgia State. She was also one of 10 finalists for Schutt Sports/NFCA Division II National Player of the Year in a season that saw her break her own UIndy strikeout record with 457.
In her sophomore season Foley claimed the Division II strikeout record in a single game with 30, in an epic 13-inning GLVC tournament game against Rockhurst University. In that game, the Louisville, Ky. native fanned ten straight to start the game and stuck out the side in five of 13 innings. Foley grabbed Division II Pitcher of the Year accolades as a sophomore.
• NFCA Division II All-American every season of her career at University of Indianapolis
• Recorded eight collegiate career no-hitters
• Great Lakes Valley Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Year (2016)
• Led DII in strikeouts allowed per 7 innings pitched with 12.8 (2016)
• One of ten finalists for Schutt Sports/NFCA Division II National Player of the Year (2015)
• Third pitcher in NCAA Division II history to strikeout all 21 batters in a seven inning game (2014)
• NCAA record with 30 strikeouts in 13-inning game (2014)
• Finished second in the nation in both wins with 33 and in strikeouts with 386 (2014)
• Division II Pitcher of the Year by College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSida) (2014)
• Great Lakes Valley Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year (2013)