On June 22nd, 2017, the Scrap Yard Dawgs will be hosting a Play4TheCure charity game dedicated to raising funds to support cancer researchers in the laboratory.
The Dawgs Organization recognizes that the power of teamwork transcends sport and at our Play4TheCure game we will honor cancer survivors. Cancer effects all of us so anyone could be touched by cancer's unbiased hand and we all have motivation to join the fight against it.
We hope that you will come to our game to watch and support us as we Play4TheCure. You can be a part of our team efforts by participating in our Play4TheCure Raffle below to help raise money for the cause. It is our mission to raise at least $5,000 for this cause but we believe that the softball community can do far more than that. Let's come together and Play4TheCure!
HELP US KNOCK CANCER OUT OF THE PARK BY CLICKING HERE!
What Will I Win?
- 2017 Scrap Yard Dawgs Drifit T-shirt -
- Custom Scrap Yard Dawg's Softball autographed by the ENTIRE TEAM! -
- An 8x10 Signed Photo of the Player of your Choice -
- 2017 Dawgs Hat -
- 4 Game Tickets -
- Game Day Meal provided by Scrappy's Bites & Brews -
- The winner will get to throw out the 1st Pitch at their chosen Home Game -
- 2 Bat Girl Spots reserved for their chosen home game -
We will draw for the Raffle Winner during the Scrap Yard Dawgs Home Game against the Chicago Bandits on June 22nd. You do not need to be present to win the Raffle.
There will also be prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd largest donors!
The 1st Largest Donor will receive...
The 2nd Largest Donor will receive...
The 3rd Largest Donor will receive...